home
        web site design
        web site hosting
web dotsearch engine
            optimization

        about cyberstreak
        my clients
        contact












Crack Google's First Page click > > Search Engine Optimization Works

search engine optimization




Improve your web site's search engine rankings and increase revenue.

SEO DONE RIGHT


Keyword phrase report
Target market copy
Web site optimizer
Google Analytics

google analytics





SEO GOAL: to improve and maintain your site visibility and keyword rankings.


Located in Petaluma Sonoma County Search Engine Optimization

Search Engine Optimization

Web Site Content Development for SEO

Search Engine Optimization

seo Good copywriting from a skilled wordsmith who has a keen understanding of how Google's algorithms work, is the secret to organic search engine optimization.

why tarket Google for high rankings? Answer: EYEBALLS

Virtual economics tells us that Google owns 65% of the search market while Yahoo and Bing combined own the rest at 35%. Google produces search results that are on the mark and more valuable to advertisers. Google's dominance of the search market leads a common sense marketer, like myself, to target where the eyeballs are focused. Plus, the factors compromising Google's ranking algorithm are more demanding compared to Bing and Yahoo.
So, if you can crack Google's first page,
then your pages should also do well for Yahoo and Bing.

OWNING YOUR PIECE OF THE WEB

As a busy business owner, learning how Google's algorithms index and rank web sites is not part of your job description. Your job is to find a search engine optimization professional who can gain you more business by obtaining the number one listing on Google for a specific keyword phrase search.

ELIMINATE THE GUESSWORK

If you are serious about improving your search engine ranking and are unfamiliar with SEO, you should consider contacting Cyberstreak.

MAKE THE WEB YOURS.
High rankings, high visitor response,
and high conversion rates are goals that are within your reach.


Search Engine Marketing
I own a small business in Santa Rosa California that makes custom motorcycle wheels and accessories for Harley's and Choppers. My site is number 8 on Google for the search phrase "Custom Motorcycle Wheels". First page listing on Google positions my company in direct competition with the big guns in the industry.

Ken, the web guy at Cyberstreak, is a fantastic person to work with and is on the cutting edge of search engine optimization. He knows how to correcty use keyword phrases, write to Google as well as write to the viewer. And he creates kool websites.

Tony Mencarini
President 
Sinuous, Inc.



CyberStreak SEO Clients
Google SERP
Search Engine Results Page


Novato Builders
#1 novato lumber

Reinbows
#1 horse rein loop

Flycaster
#1 fly fishing clubs

Sinuous
#8 custom motorcycle wheels

Equinology
#4 equine massage

PETaPONY
#1 Petaluma Horse Training



SEO FOR PETALUMA SONOMA COUNTY - HAPPY SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION CLIENTS

CYBERSTREAKS GOAL IS TO IMPROVE YOUR RANKINGS AND MAINTAIN YOUR SITE VISIBILITY TO GAIN YOU MORE BUSINESS.